Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How to be a Domestic Goddess

First thing first, a little about me. I am a domestic goddess. My idol is Martha Stewart. I absolutely love to cook, bake, clean and just doing domestic things. I am obsessed with cleaniness.

The other night I was watching Home Show 2008 and I came across this:



I literally jumped off the couch, shrieking how I must absolutely have this! It was late at night so I couldn't just drive to my nearest Target to pick this one up. I couldn't sleep in excitement of having this divine mini vacuum cleaner and how it was going to make my life so much easier, not having to drag this heavy vacuum cleaner around just to use the little beater.

The next day, I went shopping and got this most beautiful Dirt Devil Kone in Charcoal Black. After having to wait 4 agonizing hours for it to be charged, I was able to use it! I went nuts with it and I am so in love with it. So in love with it that I wanted to take it to bed with me like a teddy bear. Unfortunately, my boyfriend wouldn't allow it! :)

1 comment:

Matt said...

My opinion: Martha's (she has me call her Martha) book, "Entertaining" is the best cookbook ever. It is good food designed to make guests happy. It is very "other" oriented. When I was 22 it taught me how to cook. Very large amounts, it is true, nevertheless, it taught me how to cook.